Color Me Color Me

Gotta tell ya man....

I owe you a beer.

I rarly come on this site anymore because all the submissions now an days are maybe by clock people and power rangers....

But, I gotta say, this is a refreshing flash to look at, its not half ass animation with degrading theme. There was good choices and the easter eggs took at least 15 minutes to find them all (which is good) hell i had to even look at your responses to people to figure them all... which is sad.

Like most people said you gotta come out with a second one with even more and better things, but currently what you got here is a master peice in my prospective.

Keep up the good work!

5/5
10/10

P.S. If ya need music I can hook you up, I got a couple new tracks coming out. Don't look at the ones uploaded currently, they are mostly samples of crap.

LeviFolds responds:

thanks for the encouraging words . and yes, i am working on a new one . more clothes. options and secrets . different style drawing tho...its based on j scott campbell's comic books...i used one of the chicks from wildsiderz . hope you enjoy it as much as this one!

Power Star game (Demo) Power Star game (Demo)

Well for your first game it wasent too bad

But, it could use some work before finishing it such as:

#1. More responsive controls, when I hit Z or X it didn't do the action right away.

#2. Only two mushroom guys, add more!

#3. Sprites where very nice, sound was nice, animations where nice, just a little touch up here and there, also, try to add like a special move like an upper cut or something to that extent, then I would give this a 8-10 on the rating.

Keep up the good work though :)

Mysterious Dungeon Mysterious Dungeon

It was s'alright...

Only thing that bugged me, is find the keys under boxes I guess it adds to the difficulty to the game and the stupid Aol Instant Messanger door closing, but, eh I gave this a 3/10 and 3/5, keep trying.

Phasez responds:

Lo dont vote then but nice Tip.

Uber Breakout II Uber Breakout II

This game is rockin'

Fun game, very addicting, very cool music and sounds, gets reaaaally hard after awhile. I give it an A+ work. Good Job :)

nevermore-1 nevermore-1

I really like this for some reason

I don't know why, all you do is collect balls and run around, but it looks surprisinly nice. B+ work. Keep up the good work.

Crazy Belmont Crazy Belmont

Hahaha

Funny as heck, specially when you get up to eye hurting speed and pick off everyone, got mad points that way lol really fun.

Virtual Driveby 2 Virtual Driveby 2

Kinda dumb

Yeah, it was really kinda dumb, hitting the same crap over and over and over and over again.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

LOVE it

Awesome game! A little short, two chapters but still very nicly executed! Keep up the good work! Oh, and hurry and come out with part 2 :)

StickMan Sam - Part 3 StickMan Sam - Part 3

Pretty fun

Game is farily easy, at least it was on easy :D lol anywho nice work!

Wade vs The StarSyndicate Wade vs The StarSyndicate

I couldent stop laughing

Had a great god damn time shooting the stars, got hard real damn fast though, nice music, and sprites, even the super mario fireballs. Good Job.